About the Program
USTC Scholarship—Non-degree Program is a scholarship established by University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) to support USTC to recruit outstanding international students for studies in China.
Coverage of the scholarship
(International students applying for scholarship B can only register in USTC at the beginning of the spring or autumn semester each year)
Qualifications for scholarship application
n Be non-Chinese citizenship;
n Be exchange students from USTC partner universities/Be accepted by USTC supervisors
Choices of Graduate Programs
USTC offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
Bachelor’s degree Programs list(right click and save the attachment),
Master’s Degree Programs List (right click and save the attachment),
Doctoral Degree Programs List (right click and save the attachment).
For more information about the programs and professors in related field, please refer to the link of: professors' brief profiles (http://dsxt.ustc.edu.cn/admin_sgdsmd_eng.asp), and
schools and departments (http://en.ustc.edu.cn/schools/).
Duration of Scholarship
Duration of scholarship is depended on the duration of applicant’s program.
(Please note that International students applying for scholarship B can only register in USTC at the beginning of the spring or autumn semester each year)
Need to apply at least three months before the registration date approved by the accepting supervisor in USTC.
March 16——September 15 for registering in USTC in the spring semester
September 16——March 15 for registering in USTC in the autumn semester
Step 1: Online Application for USTC Admission
The online application includes filling in the application form and uploading supporting documentations.
1. Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. You will receive a confirmation email.
2. Log on your application ID and fill in all the information and upload required documents. Your information will be automatically saved once you click "NEXT" when you finish each step.
3. Submit your application form by clicking "Confirm and Submit" upon completion. Note that once your application pass "file review", your information CANNOT be changed.
4. You can click "Status" in the Quick Links to check your application status.
1) USTC will review all the applications submitted before the deadline. Decisions for admission and granting the scholarship will be made on the basis of applicants’ academic record, research abilities and other aspects related.
2) The list of nominated candidates will be sent to Review Committee of USTC for review.
3) After the name list is approved by Review Committee of USTC, the scholarship awardees will be notified by USTC and admission documents will be posted to the awardees.
University of Science and Technology of China
96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, 230026, Anhui, P. R. China
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (the only email address for USTC application in USTC; messages sent to other email addresses may not be received or answered properly; please always indicate “USTC Scholarship” in the subject of your email for any inquiries regarding your application to us)
Online Application(Only for Non-degree's Programs)