What should I do when I lost my visa?

Updated:Sep 20,2017 09:38 AM ah.gov.cn

Where the visa of a foreigner in China is lost, damaged, destroyed, stolen or robbed, the applicant shall, in a timely manner, apply to the exit and entry administration authority of the public security organ of the local people's government at or above the county level in the place of his or her stay for reissuance of the visa.