House Purchasing Notice

Updated:Sep 01,2014 17:20 PM

1. Foreign individuals should provide the official certificate approved by relevant government departments of their working in mainland China for over a year ( issued by the employing units, if you has worked in the current unit for less than a year, you should submit certificates from two or more than two units, with combined working time) and the written promise of owning no other house in the mainland; Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents and overseas Chinese should provide the certificate of their studying, working and living in the mainland.

2. Passport, and translation of passport and Chinese name offered by the Foreign Affairs Office should be provided.

3. Foreigners who need to apply for mortgage loans should also provide passport, marriage certificate and income certificate. If the marriage certificate is issued in foreign countries, formalities for the notarization or certification of the marriage certificate should be performed.